Do you hesitate to move to Chile? You don’t know if the country can offer you opportunities according to your situation. Or if Chile will fit your expectations (salary/quality of life…)?
Or maybe you have already decided to come, or your company has just offered you to move for a few years in this beautiful country? And you have numerous questions regarding your installation? Where to live? What does it cost? What are the administrative steps to complete?
We have created lots of guides to offers answers to the standard questions that we regularly receive. However, each situation is different. The needs of an expat family with three young kids are not the same as the needs of a young couple who just has graduated from university.
That’s why Expat.cl has created the service “Your questions/Ours answers”, a tailored-made service to help you get answers corresponding to your exact needs.
Examples of situations and questions discussed during meetings with some of our clients
I’ve just been offered an expat job by my company. I will move to Santiago in 4 months with my wife and my 3 kids (10, 7, 3-year old).
- I would like to know more about international schools in Santiago
- Is it easy to find day care for my 3-year old boy?
- I’m going to work in the north of Santiago. My allowance for accommodation is 1,600,000 pesos. Which neighborhood should I choose?
I am currently living in Portland, and we are considering to retire in Chile with my wife
- What are the legal steps we have to do?
- What is the recommended visa in our case? What are the required documents?
- We would like to live by the sea. Which cities should we consider?
I’ve just graduated from engineering school with a specialty under construction. I have already made an internship in Argentina. I loved South America and I want to come back, but I would like to try another country.
- I would like to know if it is possible/easy to find a job as an engineer?
- What salary can I get as a young engineer?
- Where can I found information regarding the mining sector?
- What are the characteristics of a Chilean resume? Is there required information? Or things I should not mention?
- What should I do to get a work visa? What are the steps?
This service is only for individuals, not companies. We answer to personal and family questions related to your move, installation and life in Chile. Indeed, companies-related questions usually required more investigation. Therefore, the above-mentioned rate is not applicable to companies. However, feel free to contact us with your questions using the contact page. We will send you a quote or connect you with one of your partners that will be able to assist you.