Do you have an apartment or a house to rent in Santiago?

We have foreign clients moving to Chile and looking for their new home every month!

We help landlords to rent their property to foreigners who relocate to Chile and need a place to live. That could be yours!

Our clients are large foreign companies looking for accommodation for their employees who usually stay between 3 to 5 years, and are looking for (mostly unfurnished) apartments and houses in the north-east sector of Santiago.

Send us a few details about your property and we will get back to you to let you know if it fits our clients' criteria.

Rent my property

One thing : even on the high-end properties, there is a market price. We sometimes have landlords coming with very high expectations in term of pricing, arguing that as the client is a foreigner, he can pay more.

Have in mind that our clients will visit several properties before choosing. Therefore, we won't show them a property that is grossly overpriced.


Our clients

Bank of Korea

Any questions?

Find answers here...


We review your property based on the information you provide, and ideally its location. Once done, we check if it can fits the needs of one our current clients. If not, we put you in touch with one of the real estate agents we work with, who is specialized in properties similar to yours, in your area.

Most of our expatriates clients want to relocate to Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Lo Barnechea or Chicureo/Chamisero.

We have very limited requests for rentals outside Santiago. We suggest you to liaise with a local real estate agent that already has a portfolio of properties similar to yours. He/she will be in a better position to find you a tenant.

This service is only for long-term lease with at least one year. For short-term stay, we work with companies that dedicate to short-term leases, not individual owners.


The contracts are mostly the same than with Chileans. The tenant will be either the company, or the expatriate, depending on the company policy.

Our clients usually require the rent to be defined in pesos or UF.

Are you looking for help to rent your house/apartment?

Simply send us a quick description of your property (size, number of bedrooms/bathrooms), its location. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you looking for help to rent your house/apartment?