21/07/2017, updated 15/06/2023
Escuela Militar is the continuation of the El Golf district. The organisation is the same: commercial buildings near the avenue Apoquindo, and residential condominiums in the small adjacent streets. Small retail shops and restaurants are located near metro station (there is an underground shopping center inside the station).
As soon as you move a few blocks away, don't expect to find anything. The buildings are of a similar type as in El Golf, although the quality of construction can be a bit lower on average.
What type of accommodation can you find in Escuela Militar?
- Lots of apartments. Buildings are not as tall as in the El Golf sector
- Some houses, usually 3-4 blocs away from big avenues. We don't recommend to rent a house here, as they are generally quite old, and can be an easy target for thieves (It is easier to enter in an isolated house than in a building with concierge and cameras)
Average cost of accommodation in the area of Escuela Militar in Las Condes
- 1-bedroom apartment: $450,000 to $650,000
- 2-bedroom apartment: $700,000 to $1,000,000
- 3-bedroom apartment: $900,000 to $1,600,000
We recommended the Escuela Militar sector of Las Condes for
- People looking for a quiet area, close to the city, but a bit cheaper than El Golf.
- Families with teenagers, who will have a quick access to metro to be more independent
Get help to relocate to Chile!
Banking, Health, Visas… Receive Free Daily tips to prepare your moveJOIN FREE