Fill this form and we'll contact you:
Our experience, when you need it
When you relocate to start working for a company, you usually quickly get past the transition. Your colleagues are here, you keep working for a business you know, which facilitates the integration. However, the transition can be more difficult for your partner, who is alone in a city he/she does not know, often without understanding the language.
Our ExpatZEN service has been designed for this. We make sure all the family members receive the help they need for a proper integration so that they can fully live the Chilean experience.
We offer a practical help during your expatriation, for all the small things you have to handle on a daily basis. Thanks to our network of partners, we can give tips and recommendations to make your stay memorable.
This service if for you if:
- Your schedule does not leave you a lot of time to take care of personal tasks
- You are looking for quality professional services and don’t want to have a bad surprise
- You want the best support for your partner/family, while you are at work
At Expat.cl, we share our address book and assist you every month in your administrative procedures and daily questionings.
What’s is included in ExpatZEN?
We offer the ExpatZEN service as a monthly membership. It encompasses 10 requests, whatever they may be, amongst the following categories
- A problem in your home? We contact the landlord or the real estate agency to see how we can solve it.
- A water leak, a heater that does not work anymore? We recommend you a serious repairman to take care of the problem
- Your lease will end soon and you need assistance to stop or renew it? We are here to discuss options.
- You are moving in another house/flat and you need help to inform administration/utility companies of your move.
- You need a specialist to help you handle legal or tax issues. You need someone to help you plan retirement or optimize your financial assets
- You need to transfer funds from or to Chile. We can suggest the most suitable solution depending on your needs
- Need to improve your Spanish? We can give you contacts of language schools
- Looking for a job? We can recommend professional coaching, or point you in the right direction depending on the sector you are looking at
- You need a babysitter for your children? A pet-sitter so that your dog can make some exercise during the day while you are at work. We can help.
- Willing to organise a party for a birthday? We can suggest some places to host the party, and also some catering services
- You need information or recommendations: shops, culture, library, activities after school for kids…
Find your new home in only a few days thanks to our network of 120+ real estate agents.
We help you choose and apply for the right school for your children.
We help all the family to get the adequate visa.
Get your visa
Short term accommodation, not to have to rush installation in your new city.
Find a place